Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tagged by the ultra-fab *S*

Explain what ended your last relationship?
I guess you'd say cultural differences.. the Colombian "machismo" thing wasn't going to work for this girl

When was the last time you shaved?
Two days ago

What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Getting off the train (BART) on my way to work

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Munching on a piece of tangerine

Are you any good at math?
I'm decent at it but I don't enjoy it

Your prom night?
I didn't go. Noone asked me. I don't feel like I missed out on anything though

Do you have any famous ancestors?
Not that I know of

Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Thankfully no. My grandmother paid for travel school and I've paid for the undergrad stuff that I've done

Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
Yes!.. "It Must Be Love" by Etta James

Last thing received in the mail?
Nike Woman catalogue - I'd love some new workout wear from Nike

How many different beverages have you had today?
Counting my protein - 4. Nectar Roadside Lemonade, hot lemon tea, a sf vanilla latte, Crystal Light lemonade

Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machine?
I do most of the time

Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
The Red Hot Chili Peppers with The Cramps as the opening act - New Year's Eve 1990. My first experience in a moshpit. I had the biggest bruises on the tops of my feet because I didn't know to wear hard shoes.

Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
I have before

What was the most painful dental procedure you have had?
Having my wisdom teeth removed

What is out your back door?
Don't have one.. I live in an apartment

Any plans for Friday night?
Oh yes! Friday is my 2 year anniversary and we're staying the night at the Four Seasons in SF. I got a hook-up from the sales manager.I can't wait.. I'm such a hotel ho... I looooove staying in fancy hotels!

Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Yes, and I love what it does to my skin too

Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Nope

Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes - and I've gone to one of those cheesy laser shows too

Do you re-use towels after you shower?
I do for one day if I'm at home

Some things you are excited about?
My new nephew, who should be born any day now.. Flying to Washington DC in 2 weeks to meet Chris' family for the first time .. My dad coming to visit on my birthday next Wednesday .. Seeing Jill Scott, Common, and the Roots in concert a week from Saturday .. Serious swimming in the spring .. My new body and my new life

What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Don't have one.. can't stand the stuff

Describe your keychain(s)
A Harley Davidson 100th Anniversary fob that I got at a HD run that I went on with my Dad in 2003 .. a mini-flashlight so that I can see my door locks at night.. a few various keys

Where do you keep your change?
Usually at the bottom of my purse

Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open just a little so the cat can get in and out

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go, Danyele! Congratulations on your two year anniversary!

5:06 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Red Hot Chili Peppers? Awesome!!!

I'm a hotel ho too. I love them!

Congrats on the anniversary and happy early birthday!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is that a new picture on your profile? Very cute!

*S*

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home