Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thankful

The things that I am most thankful for are...

My family - I'm so glad that my parents encouraged me to be my own person and to never compromise myself.


My partner - I feel so lucky and thankful to have a man who loves me for who I am and makes me feel special every single day.

My health - I am so fortunate for the gift of WLS and this chance to heal my body and enhance my life.

My friends - The ones that have known me forever and have been there through thick and thin.. they mean the world to me.

My job - I love what I do and I work with people that value my talents. What a wonderful feeling!

My Sassy Fatty Sisters! - I could not have made it through the last 9 months of my life (pre and post op) without the support, advice and encouragement of this group and others in the WLS community.


For these blessings and so many more, I am truly thankful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Awwww! I'm thankful I met all of you two -- and just in time! Donna

3:33 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Just checking in on you. How are you?

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home