Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Monday, December 18, 2006

M.I.A.

Not to worry.. I'm here and doing fine. The past 3 weeks have been extremely hectic between work, family commitments, a baby shower, a few holiday parties, a trip to see one of my best friends .. and unfortunately my blog has to sit on the backburner for the moment. I will be posting my three month post-op review very soon - please stay tuned (and check out that ticker!!).


xoxo Danyele

4 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

You're over a third of the way! It's going to be a great new year for you!

5:41 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Woo hoo!!!!!!! THAT is awesome!

Thanks for the update.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Miss hearing from you; hope you are well!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Too Fat To Fly... said...

Happy New Year!

Wishing you all the best for the year 2007.

Hope you update again soon!

Love Lins x

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home