Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Closer

7 days... This week is going to go fast. The last couple of days have been stressful.. I've been trying to work out who would be filling in for me at work while I'm out. Thankfully the temp agency was able to give me a guy that I know and that I've worked with before. His name is Kim and he's a doll. I'll have Thursday and Friday to get him caught up on my account. Then I'll have Monday off. I'm relieved because my dad will already be at my house (he's coming on Friday and wants to spend the weekend with us) and my mom and step-dad will get into town that afternoon. I'm very fortunate that my family is so supportive and that they're all within 2 hours of me. I'm especially happy that my dad will be here. He lives in St. Louis about 6 months out of the year with my aunt and uncle. He spends the summers out in California with us kids. He rode his Harley almost 2000 miles to come out here in April and he's planning to start the ride back around the first week of October. My dad is one of my best friends and I'm so happy that he'll be here for me. It will be fun to have him go shopping with me this weekend to stock up on all of my post-op necessities.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

I'm so glad to learn about your Dad! Having him around will really help you get through! It's going to be behind you before you know it!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Too Fat To Fly... said...

May the next few days go even quicker for you!

It sounds like you have a wonderful, supportive family backing you all the way. I hope you have a few fun days with them all :-)

All the best...

Lins x

7:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's great about your Dad, Danyele. Your getting closer every day and it's gonna be great to have the procedure over and done with. I just mailed my deposit to Paclap today, so I hope that I'll be able to get my 31 Oct date nailed down.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Dagny said...

I'm thinking of you today! Do you feel ready? Stressing or ready to have it over with already! Got things in order? Tomorrow will feel like a very long day! I did liquids only on my day before and just tried to relax.

It's going to be over and the amazing adventure will begin before you know it!

Be sure to do your BEFORE photos! You're really going to want them!!!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home