Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Good news

I had my endoscopy on Friday and my ulcers are healed.. I'm so relieved. I was really out of it, so I didn't get to ask Dr. U any questions after it was over. The nurse told me that my stomach was still a little irritated, so Dr. U wants me to keep taking the Protonix. Before I was sedated, Dr. U and I talked about surgery dates. We're both thinking either the third or fourth week of September. Yea! Friday afternoon I had my psych appt. It went great.. the psychiatrist was really friendly and supportive of WLS. He will be sending his positive report by the end of theweek. It would be great if DeAngela could send off for insurance approval before Friday.

It finally feels like this is going to happen!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

Fantastic news Danyele! It's just GOT to happen SOON!! You're going to be the most gorgeous PIN-UP GIRL ever!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Danyele said...

Awww shucks.. thank you

I called Dr. U's office today, just to confirm that everything was cool and that I wasn't hallucinating when I hear him say the ulcers were gone. DeAngela told me that everything is ready to go to Blue Shield once she gets the report from the psych and the nutritionist. Guess the nut dropped the ball, so I left her a message to harass, I mean remind her.

1:19 PM  
Blogger The Kitchen Queen said...

Woohoo! I know the waiting sucks and now you are a few steps closer! Go Danyele!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home