Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Friday, July 06, 2007

Under the weather

Been feeling lousy for a few days now. It started out with a sore throat on Monday ..then I started to lose my voice. By Wednesday I had a fever and chills (Happy 4th of July, btw). Thankfully BBCAmerica knew that I would be on the couch most of the day, so they aired all 5 Eddie Izzard one-man shows for me.

You'd think that eating so little over the last 3 days would have helped in moving the scale .. sadly, no. Scale is stuck again. (sigh)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I am an Eddie fan as well, saw him live a couple years ago-- so smart, so brilliant. I am sorry I missed the day of the Izzard!

Have faith pin-up-- you are looking fantastic!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Chilena said...

don't worry, plateau's are usually followed by bigger drops.

sorry to hear you're feeling sick...so am I, what a coincidence. to bad we don't live in the same country or we could mope around together...misery loves company :)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Chilena said...

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/

thought you make like this website :)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Danyele said...

I'll come to see you in Santiago ANYTIME!! I LOVE Santiago!!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

hi there, amiga. i hope you feel better soon. being sick is never fun. that is unless you are in elementary school and get to stay home and have your mom coddle you all day. thank god for the izzard-athon! i love him too!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Shel said...

Hope you're feeling better by now. I know, day late, dollar short and all that. Sorry to hear the scale is being such a bastard again. I think they like to torture us, personally. You really do look fantastic, even though I totally understand your frustration. Ever thought about doing the 3-day liquid protein thing to kick the losing into gear again? I had been thinking about it but didn't have the balls. lol Anyway, hope you're back to your ol' sassy self soon!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home