Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Friday, June 22, 2007

To blonde or not to blonde

I have an appt with Colleen, my lovely post-op hairstylist, next Wednesday.. I'm so excited! I love getting my hair done.. it's like a chance to change identities. In the past year, I've been a dark brunette, a redhead, and a strawberry-blonde. And now - I want to go full-on glamarama blonde! Colleen wants to style me after Kelly Carlson (Kimber of Nip/Tuck). She's so gorgeous and I love her hair. Here are a few pics of Kelly - what do you think?


6 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

To blonde, of course! But then this is coming from a blonde. Maybe I am biased.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Dagny said...

OH DO IT!!! But only if you post photos!
Dagny

10:58 AM  
Blogger Lynette said...

Go for it! I've never had very good hairstylin' so I'll live vicariously through you. Looking forward to pics. I like Kelly's hair!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

I ADORE your hairstyle. It would look great in any color. You have enough sass to pull off whatever you want.

Go for it!

(but yes, please post photos!) :)

12:49 AM  
Blogger Too Fat To Fly... said...

Ooo, it's exciting when you treat yourself to a new hairdo! I bet it will look stunning. I do hope that you'll post some pics...?

I'm having my hair done this coming Thursday :-)

My hair is currently just past my shoulder and mostly blonde. I'm planning on having it cut into a shorter bob. Then I am having it coloured darker all over with a few funky highlights.

I can't wait....

Hope all is well with you and life in general?

Lins xx

7:28 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I say go for it. You seem to be like me and go for the "time for a change" look. I love to have different colors, styles and length of hair...I think the look will make you look fab (not saying you don't look that now) so have fun and please post a pic....

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home