Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Saturday, June 30, 2007

"Cause I'm a Blonde.. yeah yeah yeah"

.. in my best Miss Julie Brown voice. (If you've never seen "Earth Girls Are Easy".. you must!)

So here are the pics of the new 'do. The first one is me and the fabulous Colleen. I had a late appt on Wednesday night after work. It was great because we were the only ones in the salon (along with Chris and Colleen's sister-in-law) and we had lots of time to chat about life post-WLS while my hair was processing. Colleen's 3 years out .. she shared with me that she still has food issues and body-image issues, and that it's still easy to make a miscalculation about food (and get sick) even after 3 years. Although I have the wonderful support of my Sassy Fatty Sisters out on the 'net, there's nothing like having someone in the flesh to talk to about this stuff.

Here are some pics that I took today after styling the 'do. I want to go bigger! I think I need more product.. LOL

11 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

Why is it everytime I see photos of you I cry just a little????

4:58 PM  
Blogger Lynette said...

Adorable!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Too Fat To Fly... said...

You look beautiful Danyele :-)

I am loving the hair!

xx

7:57 AM  
Blogger arielfreak said...

could you be any cuter? LOVE it!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Chilena said...

aaaaah! I LOVE it!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

perfect!

4:58 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

You look amazing!! Love it!

6:59 AM  
Blogger JUST JEN said...

God, you're hot. Seriously sending you love from the bottom of my lesbian heart.

4:05 AM  
Blogger Danyele said...

Jen, you're pretty hot yourself ;-)

Really.. thank you. I take a compliment from a girl as the highest form of flattery!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

How could the cutest hairstyle evah get any cuter?! You are evidence that it is possible!
So awesome!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

You look great! You motivate me.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home