Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Progress

This Sunday was my girlfriend Katrina's baby shower. She got married at the end of July - I wrote about her wedding in this post. After the wedding, Katrina emailed me a picture of Chris and I dancing together at the reception. It's a very sweet picture, but it's a "before" picture that I had a lot of trouble looking at when I saw it. In fact, I was horrified by it. I remember looking at the two of us, wondering how he could find me lovable. I know that sounds awful, but it's true. When I got home from Katrina's shower, I turned on our camera and looked at the picture that was taken of she and I .. and I almost didn't know who I was looking at. Here are the pics - they speak for themselves.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shel said...

You look beautiful! I love it when you post pictures!

Pictures are a weird thing. For so many years it was easy for us to ignore all those pictures that we just looked and felt awful in. Now we can look back at those and feel a huge sense of pride at how far we've come. It's also a reminder that we're never going back. EVER!

3:07 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

You look amazing!!!

Look how happy and in love Chris is with you in the top picture. So sweet!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Team Kitty said...

You look wonderful in both pictures, but I agree with Signgurl that it is the happiness and love on your face that makes you so gorgeous.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Too Fat To Fly... said...

You look beautiful in BOTH pictures!

xxx

1:40 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Wow, wow, wow! You look fantastick! We don't see nearly enough pictures to dote over you!

I have to say, I love the way you're looking at Chris in the first picture. So sweet!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home