Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Saturday, March 03, 2007

On the road to ONE-derland

I'm going to post my Saturday weigh-ins as I get closer to the 199 mark. When I get there, I'm going to treat myself to something nice - I was thinking a new pair of knee boots. I can't wear my old ones because 1. I've lost weight in my feet and now they're too wide and 2. I've lost weight in my calves and now they're all stretched out and won't stay up on my legs. I'm due for a sexy little treat anyway!

So this morning I weighed in at 213! That's a 4 lb week.. boy am I glad that I started to work out again. I've been a little sore because I work those machines for all that they're worth, but it's a good sore. I think I'm going to try adding some crunches when I get home from Curves. I really want to get rid of this belly fat asap.

That's about it for now - I'll update more soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Fabulous! Indeed, do treat yourself! :)

5:17 PM  
Blogger Shel said...

Whoo hoo!! 4 pounds in one week! That is really cruising! You better post pictures of the new boots!!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home