Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Monday, November 05, 2007

Another stone

I had another kidney stone this weekend. A much smaller and much less painful one.. but a stone none the less. I feel like I'm really screwing this up.. and not in a weight loss sense, but in a maintaining-my-health sense. My company just changed insurance plans on the first (thankfully Dr. U is still part of this plan), so I need to make an appt. with my new primary. I decided to change primary doctors - I couldn't stand my old one. He was really worthless. I chose a woman this time - I hope she's supportive. Anyway - I'm drink-drink-drinking away. And I'll try to keep this up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ai,ai,ai! That sounds so painful, Danyele! I often get up at night and drink a glass of water, to help me get to my liquid goals. Good luck!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

I am sorry you had another kidney stone. :( I hope that is the last one for a long time!

Tiffany

7:29 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Sorry girl, hope you get a hold of this and can keep the water going. :)

3:26 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

ouch! I've had 5 stones over the years and I feel your pain. I've been kind of worried about this happening to me also. I'm finding it really hard to get all my water in. Hope you pass it soon. I've never passed any stones without intervention.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ick! The good news is that you would have had it in London if that trip hadn't been canceled-- right?

Keep posting, I need to see how you are!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home