Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Monday, October 15, 2007

Free

Our friends Aaron and Ivy's son Tyler is now in a better place, free of pain and smiling down upon us. Chris and I feel blessed to have known Tyler while he was with us, and we're so thankful that the Huge family have included us in their lives.

Tyler - we're going to miss you so much. We'll be here to help take care of your Mom and Dad and Andrew and Devon. We love you .. Chris and Danyele

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

*hugs*
:(

10:23 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

I'm so sorry, sweetie. Even though it was expected, it doesn't make it any easier. Take care of yourself.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Jessica6903 said...

So sad :( Every parents worst nightmare.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Shel said...

My heart goes out to his family. I'm sure it's reassuring to know he's no longer in any pain, but that doesn't mean he's going to be missed any less. There's not much you can do at that point but be there for them when they need you to lean on and have a good cry. xoxo

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home