Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Checking in

My work schedule has been NUTS! lately, but thankfully it quieted down enough for me to take a full lunch break today (shock!), get a manicure (no!), and get caught up on the blogs in the webring (wow!). I don't expect this to last, so I'm making the most of it. I'm just crossing my fingers that I can get the hell out of here at 5pm and make it to my Pilates class. I've missed 2 weeks!! and I'm not happy about it.

Nothing too earth-shattering to report.. scale is bouncing around between 165 and 170 (I like the 160s.. gotta stay here!).. eating is ok, though I know I should be snacking less. It's mostly been on cheese, popcorn, or a protein bar.. but you know. It's never good.. this is related to the crazy work schedule and lack of a proper lunch break. Money is tight, so Chris and I are trying to be frugal and live off of love for the next two weeks. We'll be fine.. it's just a bummer, you know? Good stuff - I get to see my friend Katrina and her new baby Loren, who are out visiting from Minnesota. I'll see them on Saturday. And next weekend I'll meet my Sassy Sistah Melinda from San Diego - too cool! That's about it for now - I'll be back to check in soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

I've been wondering where you've been! Living off love is not a bad thing :)

6:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and on looking so wonderful in that dress! That's a little worrisome about your b12, but it kinda goes together sometimes with not enough protein.

One quick and easy way to up your b12 if you can eat shell fish is to have a cup of clam chowder as a snack. 3 oz of clams have 1400% of the daily requirement, so even an ounce will get you close to where you need to be.

The major question to sort is if you are using and processing the B12 that gets into your system.
That's one for the docs.

*S*

4:11 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I'm so happy that things are going so well for you at 1 year out. You look so beautiful!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Hope the meeting with your fellow sassy sister went well! Time for some details girlie!

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home