Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Saturday, March 31, 2007

On the road to ONE-derland * Week Five *

* 205 * I can hardly believe it. I'm so close!

I have a full weekend coming up - should be fun. We're going to the batting cages this morning with my friends Chris and Ivan. My Chris is totally psyched because he played baseball in high school. These batting cages are here in San Leandro, out by the marina. I had no idea they were even out there until yesterday - something tells me we'll be out there often. After the cages, we're supposed to go for sushi - mmmm.. sashimi.. yum. Then Chris and I are driving into the City to go see my friend J and spend some time with him. He's been spending way too much time alone, since this breakup. Tomorrow it's all about watching sports - my Detroit Pistons are playing in the morning (go Chauncey! - go Rasheed! - go Tayshaun! - go Rip!), and then - in the afternoon - WRESTLEMANIA! I'm really not kidding - we're going to order Wrestlemania on pay-per-view.. lol. It's a tradition now - this will be our third Wrestlemania anniversary. The first year we were dating.. I guess we had been seing each other for about 2 months .. Chris' friends Darren and Angie invited us over to watch it and they had a little party. It ended up being really fun. I get into the high-drama, soap opera quality to it. Then last year when it came around, Chris was feeling really homesick for LA .. we had only been in our apartment for a few months.. so I ordered it to cheer him up. We ended up having a lot of fun that day, just goofing off together and getting into it. So this is year three! Have a great weekend--

1 Comments:

Blogger Shel said...

It's ganna be a battle to the end!! Tie at 205. We're almost there!!!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home