Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Harmony Healthy Foods



I found the coolest store for high-protein and low-carb/sugar-free products! It's called Harmony Healthy Foods and they're located in San Ramon, CA. They carry lots of wonderful stuff, including AchievOne protein drinks. I've been reading about how wonderful AO is for a year now, but there was NO WAY I was going to pay the shipping prices to have a case delivered. Well - now I don't have to! I bought a case of the Cappuccino flavor and let me tell you - it's fantastic! AO is still a little pricey compared to the powdered proteins, so I'll keep my AO for when I want to be able to grab my protein and go. I also bought DaVinci's syrup (German Chocolate Cake - omg!), whole flax seeds, Nature's Hollow peach preserves and Micellar Milk. If you're anywhere in the Bay Area, you should definitely check them out. Or check out their website: www.harmonyhealthyfoods.com

1 Comments:

Blogger SignGurl said...

I hope to find some kind of store like this in my area because those shipping prices are ridiculous!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home