Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Friday, March 23, 2007

Feeling better

I really think I've been fighting a virus or something because I feel 1000% better today. I slept for 12 hours last night - crashed out around 6:30pm and slept the whole night. This morning I woke up feeling great - lots of energy.. though not much of an appetite, which I'm not going to complain about. I guess the silver lining is that I might see a good loss on the scale tomorrow morning. I went to the lab this morning and had all of the blood drawn for my appt. on Tuesday. I guess Dr. U will be able to see if anything is off.

2 Comments:

Blogger SignGurl said...

Good to hear you are on the better side of things.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Shel said...

Yup, sounds like a virus to me. Glad to hear you're over the hump and feeling better. Nothing like a little sickness to get that scale moving again!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home