Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Friday, March 30, 2007

A friend from my past

My brother's ex-girlfriend Ana found me on Myspace a couple of days ago. I haven't spoken to her in a couple of years, though I had heard she was now married and had a baby. Well, she's actually had two little boys - then she had WLS and lost 120 lbs. She had been in touch with my sister Kelly, and Kelly told her that I had had the surgery too. So Ana wrote me to say hi and to catch up - and to tell me that she's having plastics - today! I didn't get to ask exactly what she was having done, or where she's having it done, but I'm really curious. I'm sure I'll get the full scoop once she's home. Ana is a beautiful girl already (her pics on Myspace are just gorgeous) - she is going to be a total fucking hottie after her plastics. Good luck today girlie - I'll be thinking about you.

1 Comments:

Blogger SignGurl said...

It's so fun to find an old friend and especially when you find something in common.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home