Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Monday, September 25, 2006

One tough broad

After a rather eventful and painful evening, I have named my pouch. Her name thus-forth is Phyllis - Phyllis Diller. As in if you "fill-us" too full, you will pay dearly (and I did - some chicken soup with white beans that was really chunky and that I obviously didn't blend well enough). I think the name fits - especially considering the number of times that Ms. Diller has been under the knife.

Phyllis is in control. I get it.


5 Comments:

Blogger Too Fat To Fly... said...

Glad to hear that things are going well for you since your surgery.

I hope that you have a FAB weekend when you go to visit your friends at the weekend!

Hugs

Lins x

10:25 AM  
Blogger ShirleyValentine said...

Hi Danyele,
I am glad you are feeling better each day. Phyliss is a perfect name for your pouch.
I love the Monterey/Carmel area too! My Aunt and Uncle have lived in that area for 30 years. This is the perfect time of year to visit. I hope you and Chris have a wonderful time.
Take Care!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Dagny said...

Girl, you crack me up!

9:02 PM  
Blogger bye said...

danyele~

way big congrats on your surgery! sorry it took me so long to get over here for an update. when i make my way up your way we can meet for protein drinks!

:)KT

9:06 AM  
Blogger Dagny said...

Thank you for your comment to my blog Danyele! How are YOU doing?? I'm anxious for an update! I saw your comment on Shel's blog. Just keep going!!! I can remember my doctor telling me the first couple of months would be the toughest but you will be amazed at the strength you're going to build when you start to see and feel the changes!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home