Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Back home

I'm finally back from my trip to London - and it was fantastic! I have lots of pictures and stories to share, but I'm afraid I haven't had a chance to sit down and get it all together for you. I had a big scare the day before I left - my Dad was in a pretty serious motorcycle accident. He broke his left femur and hip socket, but he's otherwise okay - thank goodness! So my time aside from work has been spent on the phone with him, my Aunt who is caring for him, and his lawyers. But I promise I'll get the "Thanksgiving-London-and a few other things" post out very soon. Cheers!

8 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

welcome home! i can't wait to see all of the pictures. i hope all is going smoothly with your family. take care.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Glad your back, and glad to hear you had a great time; can't wait for the pictures!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie said...

Looking forward to seeing your pictures. I hope that your dad continues to get feeling better.

:)

3:16 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Still waiting for pictures girlie!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

It is great to have you back. Can't wait to hear about your trip.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back! I'm glad that London went well and hope that your dad is doing ok.

*S*

8:49 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Merry Christmas! Hope your dad is ok

6:20 AM  
Blogger constant drama said...

Hey I stumbled upon your blog when I was Google images for pin up girls. I have to say that I am amazed with your tranformation.

I too love pin up girls like you and we have the same lay out. BFF!!...So juvenile but I can't help it =p

Happy New Year!!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home