Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OH Baby, it's cold outside...

...and I'm feeling ill. I wish that I could have stayed in my warm bed with the covers pulled up tight around me. I'm not sure what's up with Phyllis - I've been severely nauseous for about four days now. I spent three straight hours on Sunday with dry heaves, and then another hour last night. My whole torso (especially my neck and back) hurts.. and I can't keep any of my pain meds down. I have a feeling that it's the pain meds that have irritated my stomach to begin with. I hope Phyllis calms down soon .. I'm supposed to help my Mom cook in two days.

In other news, I've decided to attend an OH (ObesityHelp) event on Saturday, December 6, at the Marriott in San Ramon, CA. I haven't been on the OH site in over a year, but when I found out that two fellow blogsisters, Melting Mama and Eggface, were going to be there, I decided to give it a try. I could definitely use some support and renewed motivation - especially since I have a dress to buy soon! If you're in my neck of the woods, you should think about attending. You can even get a $15 discount off the ticket price - just enter "GOLDEN08" for reduced price tickets.

8 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

i read the title to your post and thought, "are you serious? i got snow, girlfriend. don't talk to me about cold."

man i can't wait to see you in december! i hope whatever is ailing you get's over itself soon. take care.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I had the same thing in sept....mine ended up being a hernia and emergency surgery. I am hoping you are just having a stomach thing and you've calmed down but I wanted to throw that in there just in case!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

4:14 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

hey! hope you are feeling better! just to let u know i'm pretty sure they approved me for unemployment! yay!! :) thanks for pushing me to look into it!!! (((hugs)))

8:34 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

hey how was the OH conference??

9:01 AM  
Blogger Rachit Dayal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:39 PM  
Blogger so forgetful said...

Hi. What you write about is truely inspiring. Thanks for being so candid and sharing your journey with the world. p.s. we live in the same city!

this is my blog...
craftyarchitect.wordpress.com

10:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, you have not posted in a long time. I just want to know - how are you doing?

5:00 PM  
Blogger Kylie Robison said...

Hey! I am new to this blog site and I had my WLS in March of this year. Why are you sick? Is it something to do with the surgery?

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home