Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Monday, September 29, 2008

Shhhhhhhh.. can you keep a secret?

Guess who just put a bid on a vintage engagement/wedding ring set today? Chris did! I don't know if we'll get this one, but it's so fun to talk about rings and shop around a little bit. We've been talking about taking this next step for quite some time. Yep, it's been a pretty nice day - just the thought of being Mrs. Stewart is taking the edge off of the pain!

4 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I am so happy for you. Love you Cuz

6:45 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

oooohhh congrats.....i know it's a secret but you made my night with some good news!!!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

woo hoo!!! can you post a link to th ring?

4:33 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Congratulations lady! Can't wait to see pictures.

My 5 year anniversary is on Friday!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home