Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Friday, June 16, 2006

Ok.. now I'm having the endoscopy on Monday morning. My friend John is going to meet me at the Oakland airport on Sunday night. I'm coming in from LA and he and his bf happen to be coming back from San Diego about 20 minutes later. I'll go home with them and John will drive me to the appt Monday morning and then drive me home. This is so great.. I can't believe it's starting to happen!

Oh - and I also have to do an abdominal ultrasound on July 7. It seems like a lot of bullshit to go through, but I'm kinda glad that my surgeon is so thorough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

Let us know how the endoscopy went. Thinking of you this morning!
Dag

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home