Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Friday, June 16, 2006

The ride may be closer than I think

Wow.. ok. Things are moving along and I didn't even realize it. Got a call this morning from the lovely DeAngela who works for Dr. U ( she ROCKS by the way) .. she wanted to know if I was available on Monday for my endoscopy! Unfortunately I wasn't because Chris will be in LA until Monday night and I have to have a ride home since they're going to sedate me. So she's going to schedule it for next Friday. Yeah! I've never been so excited to have something stuck down my throat.. well.. you know. Maybe not NEVER.. LOL Aaaaanyway, when I got home yesterday I had a message from my PCP office about auth for the sleep study. And that's the last piece of the puzzle, folks. Once I get all of these appointments knocked out, it's all sent to the insurance company and then the REAL waiting begins. I know I'll be a wreck until I get my approval. Oh .. BTW.. I have Blue Shield HMO.. anyone have any info on them re: WLS approval? They seem to be authorizing all of these appointments and tests really quickly, so it leads me to believe that I may have a pretty easy time of it. Sure hope so.

So after all of this news this morning, I feel kinda like I'm in line for the freakiest roller coaster at the park.. and I'm getting close enough to see the people getting on. I'm starting to get that butterfly-nervous-excited feeling in my tummy. I can't wait to take the ride!

Thanks to all my new Sassy Fatty family for stopping by and saying hi.. you guys are the best. I'm so glad that I found you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home