Becoming the Pin-Up Girl

I'm on a journey from obesity to health.. and I'm hoping to reveal my inner Pin-Up Girl along the way ;-)

Saturday, June 03, 2006

My Angel Diana

I've been lucky enough to find an Angel.. a WLS Angel. I met Diana at www.obesityhelp.com, where I've done quite a bit of research. She had WLS about a year ago at the hospital where I'll be having my surgery. Her dr. is my dr.'s partner. She volunteered to be my "angel" - basically a support person that I can go to with questions, etc. The wonderful thing is ... 1 - she's very sweet and encouraging and 2. - she's training to get her personal trainer's license and she's volunteered to work out with me. Starting a fitness routine is always so difficult.. especially by yourself. Basically - I need a kick in the ass. So this Monday evening, I'm meeting Diana at 24 Hr Fitness and I'm going to start training with her. I'm kinda nervous about it.. not to meet her, but I'm afraid that I won't be able to do much. And the really scary part - I have to try on my swimsuit - EEK!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home